Residential VoIP Service
Our residential service lets you keep your phone(s) - all you need is a special adapter.
Enjoy all the benefits of Voice over IP with your existing phones (corded or cordless!).
All you need is a special adapter ($100 CAD) which will arrive pre-configured for the service.
- Purchase the adapter ($100.00 one-time purchase)
- Port your number ($25.00 one-time fee)
- Enjoy your service
Sign up online or call us today
SimpleVoIP works over your Internet
SimpleVoIP routes your phone calls over your existing Internet rather than through a traditional phone line. But even though your phone uses the Internet, it has nothing to do with your computer. In fact, your PC or Laptop doesn't even need to be switched on to use SimpleVoIP. The people you call don't need SimpleVoIP or an Internet connection. All they need is a regular phone. Likewise, when someone calls your SimpleVoIP phone, your phone rings as usual.
Requirements for Using SimpleVoIP
- A high-speed Internet connection - whether cable broadband or DSL broadband
- A regular home phone or landline headset
- A Canadian shipping address (no P.O. boxes)
- A SimpleVoIP phone adapter - the device that connects your internet to your phone
- A Canadian credit card
SimpleVoIP Phone Adapter
The SimpleVoIP phone adapter connects your exisiting phone line to your high-speed internet
- Works with existing cord or cordless phones
- Supports up to 2 SimpleVoIP phone lines
- Simple to set up
- Small & portable - works almost anywhere in the world with any high-speed internet connection
About Phone Numbers
How SimpleVoIP Works